Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Monday, 16th June 2014 - Headcorn Church I and II

I had a 'go-slow' day today. Harriet is not well and wanted me to go and help but I tempted her with a better offer of more hours tomorrow. It was a reasonable decision as I did not finish breakfasts and beds until early afternoon.

I collected a 'less than enthusiastic' Sarah for our art class where we met a 'less than enthusiastic' Tim at Headcorn Church. I think the cause of our minor frustration is not knowing what we are doing. I think I have an idea by the end of this evening - it is not the one I started with - and probably not the one I will have next week.




Headcorn Church I
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card



Headcorn Church II
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card

Sarah confessed over a glass of rose and a packet of crisps that she may not continue with our class next September - I do understand but I will miss my buddy very much. Anyone else want to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment