Pages

Thursday 10 August 2023

Wednesday, 9th August 2023 - Bark

Our four new chickens are settling in well. They now come when I call them. Such an odd way of running. It amuses me. It won't be long before our burnt toast gets recycled into eggs.

Nick and Alli met us in Lamberhurst for breakfast at Teise and Coffee. I had halloumi, smashed avocado, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast and baked beans, oh and a couple of poached eggs - some of my favourite things. 

This evening we went to The Lord Raglan. The Morris danced as the sun was setting which was quite poetic as it was the last night of the season. Not being a singer or able to play an instrument I had a very enjoyable time listening to a great variety of music and watching a tear fall during an emotional rendition of D-Day Dodgers

Today's prompt from Amy was 'Bark'. I had a couple of failed attempts that have gone in the recycling.



No comments:

Post a Comment