Pages

Saturday 19 August 2023

Saturday, 19th August 2023 - Moon

I am very very very tired. We had a lovely dinner with Si and Lesley at Nick and Alli's last night but I was in bed by the time the calendar had turned from Friday to Saturday. I drove us home through rain, lightning and steaming roads. I had an early start tending to bnb guests adding to my tired state. Harriet, Herbie and briefly Hetty (Hetty was out with her archaeology group at Smallhythe Place) came to entertain me. We stripped the plum tree into Herbie's tractor trailer. I have made plum and redcurrant jam but it's looking a bit on the runny side as I type. I am hopeful of a perfect set by the morning.

The last day of Amy's challenge was yesterday so mine today is retrospective. The prompt was Moon. I used Daniel Smith watercolour paints Lunar Violet and Moonglow. Very appropriate I thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment