Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Wednesday, 16th August 2023 - River

Tim and I combined our talents to get guests breakfasted, then the table cleared (I love my dishwasher), rooms cleaned and a pile of ironing flattened so we would go to London. I left my robot hoover cleaning the kitchen floor for me. I have a Tate Modern membership and can take a friend. Today it was Tim. We went to see an exhibition of Klint - I had never heard of her and not that keen on her work, and Mondrian who I found very inspiring and have heard of. I love a walk along the Thames which was made even more glorious by the sun shining. We sat on a bench to people watch. So many people. I wondered what they were all doing? I thoroughly recommend the ice-cream cafe under the OXO Tower. I had coffee and pistachio which was the best I have ever had. 

Today's prompt from Amy was 'River'. I balanced myself on a pontoon and drew the Thames from four different vantage points.




No comments:

Post a Comment