Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

Monday, 14th August 2023 - Box

I am very nearly ready for my book and bed. It's been a busy day and I am still recovering from the wine infused lunch I had yesterday which I am sure has slowed my progress. One room has been turned around and new guests are settled in. I had a meeting this afternoon with WOKAS. Future plans were helped with tea and custard cream biscuits. I took some dried allium head to scatter the seeds in the garden. On the drive home a lot got expelled onto the seat and floor. Wouldn't it be great if they germinated and I had a car full of alliums in the spring.

Amy's prompt today was Box. All were boxes that had a meaning for me. The lunchbox reminded me of my grandchildren. The tool box of my son-in-law. The Box Moth has rampaged through my hedge. We have bird boxes in the garden even though the birds prefer to nest in a pile of plastic plant pots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment