Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Tuesday, 8th August 2023 - Woven

I took advantage of a non bnb morning and took to my yoga mat with a Rinse session with Adriene before my morning shower.

We had a lovely day with hungry Hetty, inquisitive Raffy, full of questions Herbie and their every patient Mum Harriet. I bought them a second hand book about The Wombles. I love the Wombles. We looked for one on our walk but discovered loads of different fungi instead. We found a small patch of Amethyst Deceivers which are a favourite of mine - such an amazing colour,

This afternoon we popped into see Brenda who was in fine spirits and always love a trawl through my latest photos of her great grandchildren.

We carried on into Hastings to The Stag for an evening of musical entertainment before heading home with a bag of chips.

Today's Inchie drawing prompt from Amy was woven. I had a few minutes of mindfulness whilst drawing.


Woven



No comments:

Post a Comment