Pages

Friday 11 August 2023

Friday, 11th August 2023 - Spill

It was a slow start after a latish night. If I go to bed after 10pm and I struggle to open my eyes in the morning. I am trying to keep the 'old' out Linda but it seems to be creeping in.

I made chocolate brownies and date and walnut cake in anticipation of the arrival of bed and breakfast guests. They declined my offer of tea and cake so we have a well stocked freezer.

I had a lovely time in my studio painting cards for a 70th birthday and a New Home. I could see Tim outside the window raking up leaves. We have a silvery leafed tree that likes to drop its leaves in August and unfortunately again in the autumn making a double leaf collection necessary. We are trying to build a heap of compost akin to the one at Great Dixter.

Today's prompt  from Amy was 'Spill'. I spilt some cerulean blue and then followed the pattern it created. 



No comments:

Post a Comment