Pages

Thursday 17 August 2023

Thursday, 17th August 2023 - Art-Poem

I packed my painting easel, oil paints, brushes, canvas, watercolours and paper into the car and headed to meet up with other painters from WOKAS at The Trout Farm in Tenterden. I settled under a tree in the shade as it turned out to be a hot and steamy day. A watercolour painting went horribly wrong. I tore it into to four tiny pieces and turned it into my Art-Poem for Amy's Inchie Challenge. The poem is one that my sister wrote on a pottery bowl she made me. I love it very much. And my sister.

We celebrated the warm evening with wine and beer in the garden joined by a bnb guest. He has an interesting job where he works out a person's fat and muscle mass using a Dexa scan and advises how to optimise your body. That is very simply put he explained it a lot better. Interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment