Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Wednesday, 7th September 2022 - Jed and his Red Kohlrabi

 'Stretch' was the theme of Adriene's yoga today. I was naive to believe it would be an easy session. I was assured that side planks and warriors would make me strong. My core is killing me.

Leelee and I had coffee and shared a cinnamon bun at Water Lane. The chef was harvesting vegetables to prepare for lunch service. He was very proud of his produce. I must admit I was impressed by the quality of his kohlrabi. 

Jed and his Red Kohlrabi 

Waitrose sent me a clutch of vouchers. Spend £40 and get £8 off. Using the gun meant no errant maths was needed. I got great satisfaction in totalling £41.36. And I got some reductions in my basket too.

Steve and Ivy came for tea accompanied by cream cakes before heading off a Morris practice.

I spent the remainder of the evening making Inchies with the prompt of Twist. Great fun.


Inchies with a Twist




No comments:

Post a Comment