Pages

Saturday 10 September 2022

Saturday, 10th September 2022 - Yard of Ale

I love an open studio. The Coastal Currents open studios are on. We coordinated a lunch with Tim's mum at The Bale House. The hummus, falafel and beetroot sandwich I had was delicious. I had a wander down to Annie Soudain's studio at her Coastguards cottage. I now have a lovely selection of cards. After tea at Wendletrap we dropped by Anna Wilson-Patterson's studio in Fairlight. More cards were added to our collection. We took a visit to Aldi to stocked up our cupboards and wine rack. A road closure on the way home diverted us through Three Oaks where we popped into the pub for a gin and tonic. I thought I might like to move here. We had a wander about. Before getting home we met Tony and Wendy at a pop-up pub in Northiam. What a great event. The sun shone on my pint of Hairy pig cider.



I have done three landscape Inches inspired by the word 'simple' of my trip to the seaside today.



No comments:

Post a Comment