Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2022

Wednesday, 21st September 2022 - Rising Sun

Tim cleared some trees at the end of garden a few years ago. At this time of year the sun moves into the perfect position for it to beam its rays through the clearing. There was a pheasant, wheelbarrow full of weeds and the robot lawn mower in the photo I took. I didn't paint them in. You can put them in with your imagination if you like.

I dropped in to see my friend Sarah yesterday following a blood test. She rehydrated me with coffee. I came home with a bag full of russet apples for Tim. I was listening to Michael Mosely's Just One Thing on the radio. He was extolling the amazing health benefits of the flavonoids under the skin of apples. I ate one immediately and feel amazing.


Rising Sun
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment