Pages

Friday 16 September 2022

Friday, 16th September 2022 - Strike a Pose

My 2023 diary has arrived. I have started filling it with bed and breakfast bookings for next year already. What organised guests I have.

The summer seems to have ended. Our deckchairs have been denuded of their covers that are washed and packed away. We are entering one of my favourite seasons. I have a new pair of fluffy slipper socks in preparation of the cooling days.

New tablets that will prevent me from bursting have made me 'wooly' as my Mum would have said. I have missed her so much these past few days and would have been grateful for the comfort of her being a great listener to a load of words swirling around my mind. Onwards and upwards.

I collected a pot of bread and brownie trimmings for the hens. I took my sketchbook and sat with them while they feasted. They made excellent models. And....two more eggs today.



Strike a Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment