Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Tuesday, 6th September 2022 - First Days for The Mill Children

My grandchildren went back to school yesterday. I still can remember those butterflies after the long summer holidays. Two first days. Herbie started primary school and Hetty secondary school. Of course we wanted to meet them after their first days. Herbie came home very happy sporting a large plaster on his knee. Raffy's fears were allayed and she had a great day. Hetty looked shattered but had thoroughly enjoyed her new school. I am so very proud of them. 

I have dusted off my yoga mat and started 30 days with Adriene called 'Move'. Blimey I have stretched bits that I forgot I had. 

I wandered into my studio. Admired my washing line of collagraphs. Came out again as I have got stuck as to where to go next.


First Days for The Mill Children
Pen, Ink and Watercolour


1 comment:

  1. It's funny how anxious we are about our grandchildren starting school, I think I feel it more than I did with my children, must be an aging thing!! X

    ReplyDelete