Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2022

Tuesday, 13th September 2022 - Old Priest's Garden

At 7.30ish I was with my mug of tea checking on the new hens. What a lovely way to start the day. They need to grow some feathers on their pink bottoms. But I still love them. The two brown ones are friendly and very efficient at pecking layers pellets out of your hand. The white one seems aloof. I need to get the grandchildren over to soften her up a bit. No eggs today. I guess it takes a while to settle into a new home and start production.

My art society had arranged an en plein air day in Sandhurst. The weather was not excellent. Clive and I sheltered under a pergola. He painted. I drew. We both chatted a lot. Not one other artist turned up. Such a shame as the garden and house were glorious. The company was fun too.


Old Priest's Garden
Pen

After I had eaten the warm and comforting dhal I made I have been catching up with the Inchie Challenge.

Nesting - Herbie calls these 'Rushing Dolls', a much better name.




















Mussel - This was very relaxing drawing concentric ovals 






















Moth - The little devils have eaten holes in my clothes


.

No comments:

Post a Comment