Pages

Friday 9 September 2022

Friday, 9th September 2022 - The Entertainers

Adriene had me doing pigeons on my yoga mat this morning. I really did try my best but I think there must be something anatomically wrong with me. I cannot go from downward dog to a lunge without hoiking my hand around my ankle to guide it.

I gathered together my weeding bucket, secateurs, fork, put on my gardening gloves and headed out into the garden to sort out the wayward Bear's Breeches. A torrential downpour sent me back inside. I made a sourdough loaf instead.

This afternoon Leelee, Fani and I met at Wendy's house for tea and many varieties of cake. We curated Wendy's paintings for an upcoming exhibition in Tenterden. Sometimes a few hours of talking about and around many subjects is just what is needed. Some of it was serious and some of it was rubbish. It was a therapeutic afternoon of chat.

The Entertainers
Watercolour and graphite


'Splatter' is the prompt for today's inchies. A messy one.



No comments:

Post a Comment