Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Wednesday, 13th January 2021 - Home Schooling

Herbie and I made pizzas and bread. There was lots of spreading of tomato and sprinkling of cheese. Mostly on the pizza. Hetty and Bella came and joined him for lunch. Harriet was sent on a walk for some much needed fresh air after a morning of getting the girls to work and then started again this afternoon.

I am a bit obsessed with my weather app. It keeps promising me snow then taking it away again. I am not so keen on this drizzle. It seems to seep into my being and affects my mood. Give me some proper weather.

A set of CDs arrived in the post. We are now the proud owners of 89 episodes of All Creatures Great and Small. We watched the first two this evening. They are wonderful. They don't take much concentration so I can paint or sew buttons on Tom's tea cosy at the same time.


Home Schooling
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment