Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Tuesday, 19th January 2021 - A Onesie

I needed to take a break from Adriene's month of Breathing. I am enjoying it but needed something with a bit more stretch. We did Morning Yoga together that got me nice and bendy ready for the day.

Spam emails are irritating. I used to complain about ones that could correct my erectile dysfunction. Now they are about ear wax removal. Somehow that is worse.

Herbie and I made pizzas. I asked what shape he would like. Thomas, Annie, Clarabel and Gordon were fashioned out of dough. Clarabel has been eaten.

Hetty, Bella, Tim, Herbie and I went for a wet and windy walk. Herbie was on my back. I am feeling very strong. It was bracing and wet. Hetty and Bella are like little gazelles. I was very cautious picking my way through the mud. We stopped under an oak tree for chocolate coins and jelly beans. Gordon was eaten when we got home.

We finished watching Traces. Very enjoyable. I like a mystery. Actually the ending was a disappointment.

Tim asked me what I was going to paint this evening. "Is it going to be the onesie we took on our walk?"




A Onesie
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment