Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

Monday, 4th January 2021 - Reindeer Slippers

We are now back in full lockdown as of tomorrow until mid February. My grandchildren's school is shut and they are being excellently homeschooled by their incredible mother. What chaos for those children who have just been back for one day.

Herbie comes to play with us for an hour or so in the mornings while Harriet helps Hetty and Bella with schoolwork. It is the best excuse to read a Moomintroll book and play with rice which is great for diggers. We are so fortunate that they are still living with us. We get to share these tumultuous times.

I have signed up for Let's Face It 2021. There is a project once a week. Yep, all to do with portraits. This week it is an abstract portrait. That will be interesting. I will keep you posted.

We have a woodburner. Harriet sent us an article raising health concerns. I was concerned. I asked Tim about measuring the particulates in our home. We now have snazzy indoor air meter. It told us our particulates are low but we don't have the woodburner alight. Our CO2 was a bit high. No wonder I was feeling sleepy so I opened the window and we are perfect now. I think this is going to be a very interesting tool to keep me entertained during lockdown.



Reindeer Slippers
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment