Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Tuesday, 5th January 2021 - Outside When I Wish I Was Inside

My grandchildren have been the best medicine today. They are such positive little bundles of joy it is impossible to feel glum about not being able to go to the pub.

Tim and I took a much needed walk. The weather was really quite revolting. It was getting dark and I could see the houses with their lights on. Sensible people tucked up inside out of the rain drinking tea and eating Christmas cake. 

Back home I made lentil dhal and drank a glass of Chapel Down rose. Food and drink can be such a comfort.

Our air quality meter is proving to be entertaining. I am keeping the rooms better ventilated to keep our carbon dioxide levels down. It sends data to Tim's phone. We were dangerously high with carbon dioxide. A red light came on and alerted Tim's phone. Bella had breathed into the meter. The power of breath!!!


Outside When I Wish I Was Inside
Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment