Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Tuesday, 26th January 2021 - Water Play

It is my gorgeous friend Pippa's birthday today. This time last year we were celebrating by dancing and drinking with many friends with less than two metres between us. We would not have imagined the state of our world a year later. Next year Pippa. We will dance. We will drink. We will sing.

Herbie and I made moon and star shaped cheese biscuits. They are delicious. I have had to seal them in a box to stop myself eating them.

I cleared a mass of rotting ferns from the garden. It was revolting out there.

Bridgerton has been entertaining me in the evenings. Set in 1813 it was a surprise to see them dancing to a Billie Eilish song. Very clever. The plot is simple but I love the costumes. I need a deep orange hooded velvet cape.


Water Play
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment