Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

Thursday, 7th January 2021 - Grandad's Hat

I am testing our particulates. The woodburner is fired up. After a couple of hours there is nothing worrying to report. The only thing that puts the particulates up is my cooking!! 

Herbie and I played with diggers in the gravel. I moved him into the sun for a dose of vitamin D. 

It started as a glorious walk back and forth over bridges with an unnamed stream running under our feet. We are searching for new footpaths. My phone recorded 12424 steps. I was exhausted. I really needed a large mug of tea when I got home. Tim was the first one to the sofa damn it.

I have nearly eaten all the Christmas chocolate. I found Rudolph's nose lurking on a windowsill. Milk chocolate with honeycomb pieces. Gone. I always knew I was a tidy person.


Grandad's Hat
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment