Pages

Saturday 23 January 2021

Saturday 23rd January 2021 - Sheep near Tinker Wood

It is comforting to know that I am not alone when I am awake in the middle of the night engulfed by a hot flush. I have friends out there flushing too. Welcome to the menopause.

I ticked off three things on my list then headed out into the sun. Our exploration of the local footpaths continue. The yellow footpath markers disappeared. Using my sense of direction we lost our way. Tim was well equipped with a map on paper and a map on his phone to lead up back onto footpath 349. 

I have it on the authority of a farmer that we are going to have snow tomorrow. The anticipation of something different is rather exciting. To stay grounded through this lockdown ,take each day in small steps, is the mantra of many a phycologist ( I have just checked my spelling. This means the study of seaweed.) psychologist - that's the one. My steps are getting smaller.


Sheep near Tinker Wood
Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment