Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Wednesday, 26th June 2019 - Lathyrus

My husband is home from Kansas but without any red shoes. I think I must be too ungrateful for gifts.

I got an email from Rev C Breeds saying what a charming and talented group we were. How wonderful is that. I am a little in love with Alistair who organised the funeral arrangements. It must be a bit like falling in love with your doctor when you are ill. He was so kind and thoughtful and patient with me.

I have new glasses. I can paint at the kitchen table and see what I am doing as well as glancing up to watch Killing Eve. Fantastic.

Thank goodness the sweaty weather has subsided.

I bought a bunch of sweetpeas for Harriet as a thank you for being such a great support. I was looking for a butter dish but the shop was shut. Sweetpeas are for the interim.


Lathyrus
Pen and Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment