Pages

Saturday 22 June 2019

Saturday, 22nd June 2019 - Pink Grass

Another early start. The world does look glorious at 5.30am but I am not keen to experience it very often.

I have just been reading an article whilst waiting for my art lovers. I always thought it was tiTbits. Alas it is tiDbits. I prefer my version.

The penultimate day of Open Studios. Thank you to all those delightful people who visited me and my paintings.

Tom is doing a bit of cycling today. It is an event called Chase the Sun. He sent me a text from the Isle of Sheppey just before he set off at 3.37am. He, along with a few others, has 205 miles to cycle and should be finishing at about 9.30pm in Somerset. I have been wondering about him all day. I just hope he doesn't do any permanent damage. Mad fools.


Pink Grass
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment