Pages

Saturday 8 June 2019

Saturday, 8th June 2019 - Bowl of Beauty

I think I may have had a few too many glasses of prosecco last night. My head feels a bit odd.

It is the second day of my Open Studios. My guests were perfect in their timing for breakfast giving me plenty of time to get ready. Only a few minor additions today.

Tim was off Morris dancing at a trio of fetes. Shame the weather was so wild and windy.

I had many people come and see my work today. They were all delightful especially as they were so complimentary. It was rather an indulgence.

Tim returned with a bunch of peonies from Alli's garden. Thank you they are stunning.

June and Barry called in while I was cooking cauliflower cheese, They were as tired and hungry as we were after spending three days at The Wealden Times Fair. I am peeved I didn't get there this year. I have never put a saucepan of potatoes on the table for people to help themselves until today. It felt a bit naughty. They were Jersey Royals so there status made up for the lack of serving dish.

Happy Birthday to our Queen. She gets the chance of two birthdays a year. And why not? I would if I could.


Bowl of Beauty
Acrylic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment