Pages

Saturday 8 June 2019

Friday 7th June 2019 - Homegrown by Wendy

I wasn't sure how today was going to pan out. I had guests and breakfasts and a room change and new guests arriving to fit around my Open Studios. Tim has done an amazing printing marathon. There are posters, signs, labels and brochures. The dining room walls are crammed with pictures and the table covered with my blog now printed and collated. Not a huge crowd but I sold three pictures to one couple. How great is that?!?

Tony and Wendy appeared at the back door with a stunning bouquet for losing Mum. Sounds like she just got mislaid somewhere. I wish she had.

The car was stacked with wine and glasses for the Weald of Kent Art Society summer party. Tim and I were running the bar and not just decided to take our own wine and glasses. I had a couple of hours of fun with my arty friends. I was occupied talking with LeeLee when I noticed it was past the allocated leaving time. Tim had cleared the bar and stacked it into the car. Time to go home.



Homegrown by Wendy
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment