Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday, 9th June 2019 - Sweet Herimone

There were fewer visitors to my Open Studios today. I sold some Morris men and a watercolour of Harriet and Herbie which I framed and displayed out of fondness not expecting it to be purchased.

We had a pastry, cider, beer and cherry lunch delivery from Sarah, Nigel and Bruff. It was sort of warm enough to eat outside. I was sorry to have missed the Biddenden Food Fayre but delighted to be able to sample the produce. Thank you.

This evening we had dinner at The Queens Inn. I was surprised at the large quantity of diners. I was annoyed at the cost of the Fever Tree Tonic. I should have asked for Schweppes. Funeral plans are not the best dinner conversations I have had.

I am feeling exhausted.


Sweet Herimone
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment