Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wednesday, 19th June 2019 - Vicious Beauty

That was one incredible storm last night. Sheet lightening, rumbling thunder joined by a deluge of rain. I got my wish of watching from my bed. Apparently a number of people and children slept through it.

I have my new glasses on their way. it will be great to be able to see again. I was tested for vision-not so good, macular degeneration-none of that, glaucoma-perfect pressure and eye health revealing no cataracts yet, my optic nerve is fine and a bit of damage with wiggly veins from high blood pressure, and I am not diabetic. Now I have to wait a week and find out if Tim approves of my new style of glasses. He now tells me he wasn't too keen on my last pair.I thought the pink leopard spot was rather fetching. He waited five years to tell me.

So we are left with Boris, Jeremy, Michael and Sajid. I have nothing more to say.

I am sorry that Cocolicious in Cranbrook will not longer be Cocolicious from August. Sarah what are we to do?


Vicious Beauty
Pen and Watercolour


1 comment: