Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

27th December 2012 - A Helping Hand

This morning Tim came with me to register Dad's death. It was a very sad to have to confirm details of someone who is no longer here.

We came home to more present opening and playing with little Hetty. She is a delight and reminder of what life is all about. Hetty has not quite got ripping presents open yet and needs encouragement mostly due to her Grandma's insistence.

We all ate fish pie together. Hetty decided she needed to sit very close to Grandad Tim. The evening was spent eating necessary Christmas sweets watching Poirot. I am sure there used to be more than one murder on the Orient Express. I need an early night.

I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and I look forward to finding out what gifts have been received and given.



A Helping Hand
Watercolour with Pen and Ink
Saunders Waterford 140lb not


No comments:

Post a Comment