Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday, 19th December 2012 - Winter Warmer

I set the alarm this morning. I have not had to do this for a while. I was up and out the door ready for a day with Harriet and Hetty before the frost had cleared off the fields.

We had a lovely time bouncing at Play Gym. Even Father Christmas came to play. Hetty shared her chocolate snowman with me. I needed after all that bouncing. We found the Veg Box cafe was a lovely place to have lunch with enough left for a doggy bag. Hetty fell asleep as Harriet and I wandered the festive streets of Canterbury and ended up in the Champagne Bar at Abode to warm up with a hot chocolate.

I left Hetty tidying up the bookcase at Riverbend Cottages and went to see Dad. He seemed a little bit better. The oxygen and drip probably helps. He asked for a small glass of red wine. Lindsey helped him enjoy it off a sponge - no fluids allowed yet.


Winter Warmer
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment