Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Thursday, 6th December 2012 - Another Working Lunch

I have finished my paintings for the WOK Winter Exhibition. Handing-in on Sunday morning. Preview Sunday evening.

I arranged a lunch for the b&b girls back in October. We went to Chapel Down for lunch. The food was a rather disappointing affair. Good thing the company was charming.

Lindsey and I ............ not difficult to guess............. went to see Dad. He was not a happy man this afternoon. He was annoyed. I hope he feels better once his antibiotics get to work.

Tim and I had a last drink at The Tower House with Mike and Pippa and then another at The Woolpack. It is very cosy in there with the roaring open fires.



Another Working Lunch
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment