Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Saturday, 1st December 2012 - Pippa's White Pots

I cooked breakfast for delightful guests.

I have started my paintings for the WOK Winter Exhibition. Three in all. I know what I am painting which is half the work. I hope you are all going to come to support me.

Mike and Pippa came for coffee during their whirlwind of moving house. Thank you so much for all the while china. It is fantastic.

I looked at the form for the SEOS which I am taking part in next June - please come. Pippa is serving tea and cake.

Lindsey and I visited Dad. He has not been out of bed for about a month. Today he was sitting in the lounge eating a figgy roll biscuit (he has been only able to eat puree) and drinking tea with very minimal help. He was chatting and loved our stories. We are still in disbelief. Go Dad go.

Three gin and tonics at the Bell and Jorrocks and a trip to Coop to get curry rounded off a very good day.


Pippa's White Pots
Watecolour
Saunders Waterford 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment