Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Wednesday, 5th February 2020 - Glowing Trees at Sunset

There has been a couple of health assessments in The Evans family today. All perfect. I gave Harriet a copy of The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy for being such a great Mum. I ordered it from Amazon yesterday. It had arrived by the time we had returned from the hospital. It has gone up £4.04 since yesterday. I feel I got a bargain.

The venison, boar and pheasant has defrosted overnight leaving what looked like a massacre on my white table cloth. I have rubbed and massaged dry brine into all the cracks and crevices. It is now doing its thing in the fridge for 24 hours or so before the next deep marinade stage.

The sun was setting over our 'ancient' woodland gave the tops of the trees an amazing orange glow.



Glowing Trees at Sunset
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment