Pages

Sunday 2 February 2020

02022020 - A Pot of Primroses

I have had to cross an item of my Bucket List. This is not something I have achieved. I am very disappointed that I never got to see Nicholas Parsons recording Just A Minute. I feel very sad about this.

My pots are looking glorious. I was briefly tempted by the polyanthus at Merriments but at £4.99 each my temptation reseeded. Tescos had six floriferous beauties at £3 for six. Now that was tempting. I put a total of 24 in my trolley that are now planted.

Bella had her daily piano practice with me. I am having to look up some of the theory already. Wow she is learning at the rate of knots. I am very impressed.

This evening I am drinking gin and tonic whilst blogging. See yesterday's blog as to why. I am still on the Bombay Sapphire.

Tonight I have stir fry with fish. I will be watching Bodies. I have just found this on BBC iPlayer. I love a medical drama . It has some brilliant actors - one very attractive.


A Pot of Primroses
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment