Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Tuesday, 25th February 2020 - Incoming Hail

I asked my husband if he would like a drink. "Not at the moment", he replied. So, I open myself a bottle of chilled Chenin Blanc that I have chilled in the fridge. Twice chilled. He can drink our cupboard full of beer, the Punk IPA in the fridge or a glass of red from the two bottles we have open. None of which I drink. He pours himself a glass of white wine!!! I couple of times I have been accused of an inclement mood today. It can't be my hormones as they have shut up shop. Maybe I am tired?

The eggs from our new hens made wonderful pancakes.

Do you watch Endeavour? I love it BUT Shaun Evans is not right for Morse. I will overlook this due to the excellence of the programme.


Incoming Hail
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment