Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Thursday, 27th February 2020 - Pianist at Work

After dropping Tim at the station I had a short window of time to gather some groceries. I really needed a wee. On arriving at the public toilets I found them not only shut but barricaded with metal doors. Coop would not let me use their toilet. What is one meant to do.

I met Sarah's new granddaughter this morning after using Hannah's toilet. She is a two and a half weeks full of adorableness. I am sure I wasn't even dressed when my second was that age. Hannah was dressed, the house was very very tidy, the baby was dressed, Issac had been delivered to playgroup and she made a very good mug of coffee. What an amazing mum.

Bella has added flats and sharps to her piano repertoire. I am just about managing to keep ahead of her progress.

This evening we had Peter Robson demonstrating his watercolour techniques for WOKAS. I really don't need a swordliner or a script liner or a fan. Do I???



Pianist at Work
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment