Pages

Sunday 2 February 2020

Saturday, 1st February 2020 - Bombay, Beefeater and Whitley Neill

Hello February.

Another alarmed start to my day.

I went with Harriet to Ashford Hospital for Herbie to have an eye check. He was soooo amazing. Well done little chap. All perfect.

An email dropped into my inbox tempting me with a Boden sale. I love their clothes but they are ridiculously expensive.  I found some lovely reduced blouses not in my size. I got the bigger ones as they were a beautiful bargain. They have arrived. I tried them on. They are really far too big but feel so comfortable and roomy I have kept them. If you see me wafting around in a very large blouse just admire the quality. I am inside somewhere.

I have three bottle of gin in my cupboard. Beefeater Blood Orange, Bombay Sapphire (I never knew there were two 'p's' in sapphire - until today) and Whitley Neill Rhubarb and Ginger. They look pretty standing together. I have only sampled the Bombay so far. It needs a good simple tonic.

A simple painting that took hours. I wanted to leave the layers to dry before approaching the next one. It took a bit of patience.



Bombay, Beefeater and Whitley Neill
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment