Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Wednesday, 29th January 2020 - Burgeoning Bud

It is always a slight joy when my husband says he is going out for the evening. I can eat baked beans out the can if I want. Not so much of a joy when he says he will be returning after 10pm and only going for a drink not a meal. Hmmmmm. Soup it is then.

I have filled in my form for South East Open Studios. I have been debating back and forth about whether to enter this year. My doubt was that I have not got a full year of paintings. There are a few gaps in last year. But. Sarah told me that was all part of the process - or words to that effect - and it didn't matter. I haven't confirmed with payment yet so I still have a few hours for deliberation.

An inspection of the greenhouse revealed my sweetpeas, that were growing beautifully, have been decapitated!!! Dammit. This happened last year too and I cannot remember who the culprit was. I am mightily pissed off. I have moved them hoping they will recover.


Burgeoning Bud
Pen and Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment