Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday, 28th January 2020 - Morning Blues

I was in charge of Herbie for a few hours this morning. We had an extremely enjoyable time. We had an extremely busy time. We read cookery books and named the vegetables. We had snacks and fed the green monster. We received the present of a pheasant from Tony. We read a book with sounds. We made bread. We played cutting up Playdoh worms. Harriet came home. I am so proud of Harriet. She has an amazing strength.

My cold is frustratingly productive. I have been snorting Sudafed to ease my symptoms.

I have been eating ginger biscuits after reading they are one of the top ten biscuits to dip in your tea. This is due to the molasses content which gives one a reasonable percentage of your recommended daily iron intake. I have been eating them on false pretenses. They contain no molasses. I am really disappointed. Harriet heard of my trauma. She made me some fully infused with health giving black strap molasses and they are delicious.

Silent Witness Part II is very good this evening.


Morning Blues
Watercoloour


No comments:

Post a Comment