Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday, 7th January 2020 - Priceless Cards

Sarah and I needed to meet up to share our news. I suggested Frankie's near Staplehurst. We had Huevos and coffee. We didn't know what Huevos was but described on the menu as poached eggs on a muffin with salsa and avocado. It was delicious. I have done some research and found it means 'testicles' - oh Sarah if only we have known what we were eating. Happy birthday my lovely friend.

After a brief weeding frenzy I retired to the warmth of my studio for a tutorial with Roisin O'Farrell - I have lots of homework to do.

I am going to start doing some bilateral rhythmic psychosocial intervention. Radio 4 told me yesterday it would be good for my mental health.

We are watching the new episode of Silent Witness. I will be following the progress of Dr Hodgson extremely closely whilst sipping the last of my Christmas Baileys.


Priceless Cards
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment