Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

Sunday, 26th January 2020 - Synchronizing Diaries

Following toast and coffee with Steve and Zoe I headed into Tenterden.

It was an open day at the hall our art society holds its events. We had our table and drank coffee while watching the children dance and listening to the ukulele band. Quite a bizarre event. I was surprised that it was thoroughly enjoyable,

I got back home to have pheasant casserole and dumplings with Steve, Zoe and a tired looking Tom. I worried myself about Tom driving home until I got a text reassuring me of his safe arrival.

I read a bit of my book and learnt a new word. Avarice. Good word.

Dr Who was very entertaining this evening. I am in anticipation of the future arrival of the cybermen.




Synchronizing Diaries
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment