Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Sunday, 12th January 2020 - Church and The Moon

My day has been a quiet one. Apart from popping in to see The Evans where it is not so quiet.  Herbie was keen to show me the glue gun was plugged in and had a light on it. Bella came and did a bit on the piano and was brave enough to alternate hands. Brilliant stuff. What I call 'messing around'  Tom says is 'improvising'. I am trying to let her 'improvise' without telling her I am going to take her home if she messes with the foot peddle one more time.

Our neighbours were celebrating their sons 50th birthday. We popped in to wish him a happy birthday.

I like Keanu Reeves so anticipated the film John Wick Chapter 2, we couldn't find Chapter 1, to be highly entertaining. It was thoroughly disappointing I gave up watching it and went to bed with my book.


Church and The Moon
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment