Pages

Friday 24 January 2020

Friday, 24th January 2020 - Breaking Buds

I was chatting with Harriet this morning and mentioned that I forgot to set my alarm. She said she has three that don't need setting. I thought that was funny but I don't think she does at 5.30am.

I had a gift of daffodils from my daughter. Only £1 from Tesco but twice as many as a week ago. Thank you my lovely.

I had another gift. Tony dropped off two pheasant, prepared and ready for the pot. I braised them with apple juice from Malcolm. Nearly a free meal. We have enough to feed us for a few days.

I ordered some swimming costumes from M&S ready for swimming with the grandchildren in Efteling. I really should not have bought 'plunge', I have quite enough natural plunge and definitely don't need enhancement. Four are being returned. I am keeping the one with most coverage.


Breaking Buds
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment