Pages

Sunday 19 January 2020

Sunday, 19th January 2020 - Pett Level

It was bright and frosty as I dragged myself from under my duvet. A mug of tea sort of made it worthwhile.

Tim and I had lunch at his Mum's. Her homemade soup is always tasty. She had made us apple pie too. There was a bit of electronic updating to do following the redecoration of her lounge. Amazing lady.

We planned to go for a walk on the beach but forgot out walking boots. I stopped to take a few photos of the sea which was teeming with people brought out by the sun. The cold wind made me retreat back to car pretty swiftly.

Bella and Tim have nearly go the hang of a piano/concertina duet of Mary had a Little Lamb. There are a few timing issues.

This evening we had bargain Waitrose curry.


Pett Level
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment