Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Wednesday, 19th September 2018 - Multi-Tasking

I had a nostalgic time with Hetty and Bella. I read books that I had found in Mum's bookcase from my childhood. The Cow who Fell in the Canal (she had dreams to keep her content), Come Over to My House (such weird people and houses), Sam and the Firefly (Gus the is so naughty), The King, The Mice and The Cheese (the mouse are great). I love them all. I remember studying the pictures for hours.

Grand Designs was on this evening. They were over budget and over time - what a surprise but what a glorious castle/folly they had restored. Tim was working with one eye on the computer and the other on the TV. Who said men can't do more than one thing at a time. I had one eye on the TV, one on Tim and the other on my drawing. That makes three eyes....interesting.


Multi-Tasking
Charcoal and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment