Pages

Saturday 15 September 2018

Saturday, 15th September 2018 - First Place to Hamish

We headed out to The Weald of Kent Ploughing Match at Headcorn. It was a sunny day with old friends and acquaintances filtering through. Sarah-Jane kept me entertained for much of the afternoon. My favourite was Tossing the Sheaf Competition. They guy who one it was one big chap. The Weald of Kent Morris were lively. Oh and I had two 99 ice creams.

Next was Elli and Joe's post wedding for the Weald of Kent Morris to dance yet again. A great touch was a tent with Old Dairy beer and cheese and biscuits just for the Morris. I found the sweet stand and gallantly gave my love hearts to Gabriel and Primrose. I was quite full of sugar from my Mr Whippys.

Onto Mum's house to seek out a leak that a neighbour had found. Tim located it and declared it nothing to be concerned about. And don't tell Mother.


First Place to Hamish
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment