Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

Sunday, 16th September 2018 - Dr T Dwyer Owns No 90

My guests were breakfasted, I cleaned their rooms, cleared the dining room table, loaded the dishwasher then....

Tim and I drove to see Tom's new home. Three hours later we arrived and managed to rouse a mildly hungover Tom. Of course he was delighted to see us. With mugs of coffee we had tour of the house. I love the red carpet in the hall and on the stairs. Yes, I really do. I am not so keen on the purple bedroom or the polystyrene ceiling tiles. They are going to be buggers to get off. We walked to ToolStation to get a tool to strip wallpaper. Aldi provided us with sandwiches and Twirls which we ate amongst packing boxes. Finally, a three hour drive home. It is so good to see where he lives and I can imagine him there when he talks about it. How exciting. We have left him with books on DIY and gardening to imbibe.

I am thoroughly enjoying The Bodyguard.


Dr T Dwyer Owns No 90
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment