Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wednesday, 15th April 2015 - I am Growing a Beard

Tim has ventured to London for a few days. I am hoping his back holds out for the symposium.

Tescos delivered tips with my shopping:-

If you've got too many grapes freeze them and use to chill your wine or soft drinks. I feed them to the chickens.

I wont start on what they suggest to do with half an onion or what a teaspoon is good for (apart from stirring tea). I bet they have spent a good deal of money developing these charming tips on bags. Just give me the bloody money.

Our book group was intercoursel due to the length of the book we are reading. We decided upon a DVD evening. Before I purchased the film I checked with Sarah that we had read it. WE had. Kath had a memory lapse and had no recolition. Pippa watched behind her hands. She does not like a psychological thriller I now know. We came to the conclusion that it was not one we had read for book group. If you get the urge to watch Before I Go To Sleep I recommend the book not the film.


I am Growing a Beard
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment