Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Thursday, 23rd April 2015 - Bacon

Hetty and Bella came to say goodbye before their trip to London Zoo. They both commented on the smell and headed for the grill where I was cooking bacon for my guests and made me feel very guilty that it was not for them.

Brett and Harriet are celebrating their fourth wedding anniversary.

Another baby boy had been added to the Dwyer family.

Tim and some of The Weald of Kent Morris had a few minutes of fame on Radio Kent this morning. Tim will be ever reminded about the flock of sheep and number two incidents.

I met Alan and Tim for an early afternoon meeting at The Peacock.

This evening I celebrated St George's Day by watching The Weald of Kent Morris dancing at The Hopbine.

I had been given some lavender biscuits by my brother. I ate a couple with a mug of tea this afternoon. If you took a bit out of an old lady I imagine it would taste very similar. I am not a great fan of lavender.


Bacon
Pen with Watercolouor
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. Love lavender tea but suppose I'm a bit older at 55. So who has added another Dwyer baby to the clan? Happy anniversary Harriet and Brett 5 years already

    ReplyDelete