Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunday, 19th April 2015 - Ross Poldark

A 'Ground Hog Day' today. I have been round many cirlces.

Tim and I took a botttle and a painting I had done of Michael plucking our cockeral and visited Michael, Emily, Gabriel and Primrose in their new home. It is spankingly refurbished with a side of new. Fantastic rural location but minutes from the village. I should be an estate agent.

Elizabeth phoned to catch up on our ailments and news. She enquired about  my health. "I have an excruciating pain in my backside" I told her. She was very concerned until I admitted it was caused by my Mother.

I had a dreamy hour doing my ironing whilst watching the delicious Ross Poldark. I bet there are many a steamy Sunday night dream after viewing.



Ross Poldark
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment